⭐️ Tips for Babysitters ⭐️
🎨Bring a Nanny Bag
- A bag with toys, books, games, and colouring supplies. This helps you to connect with the children and shows the parents that you are prepared to provide quality care.
❣️Ask The Parents Questions About the Child(ren)
- Asking the parents questions helps you guide the day so you can be confident with the child.
- Do they have a favourite movie/tv show character?
- Do they have a support blanket or stuffed animal?
- What are some of their favourite activities?
🤾🏽Stay Active and Engaged
- Not only are you there to provide excellent care for the child(ren) and home, you are there to engage with them in games, educational/developmental activities, story time, etc.
Do you have any tips to share with us? Comment below! 💛 ...