Join our amazing team of nannies and babysitters!
Are you an exceptional nanny or babysitter who is passionate about children, enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced? If yes, we would love to hear from you! We’ll help you find the best nanny jobs in Vancouver!
“Working for West Coast Sitters has been nothing but amazing. I found the family that I nanny for now through her agency, and I babysit part-time as well. It is easy and very thorough! Mahsa is very kind and professional! Highly recommend!”
“I am a nanny with fifteen years of experience. I have been working with West Coast Sitters for over 2 years, and I can state, without a doubt in my mind, that West Coast Sitters is the best childcare agency in Vancouver. Very professional, always doing the best job matching families and caregivers. Whether you are looking for a sitter for an evening out or a nanny to be part of your family for many years of excellent childcare, West Coast Sitters is your place to go.”
“West Coast Sitters is a wonderful agency to work for. Not only do they make the process of connecting families and babysitters an easy process, but also a process where friendship and connections are made. It has been a pleasure to work for and with West Coast Sitters. I have been able to meet so many lovely families who value and support their children and want to create a relationship with their babysitters. I have felt valued both by the company and the families I babysit for.”
“I have been a freelance nanny for a very, very long time. Working with Mahsa at West Coast Sitters has been my first time with an agent and it’s been amazing! She did all the heavy lifting on getting my new bosses set up as registered B.C. employers and made sure that they understood all of my labour rights and the rules for how to pay me overtime and holidays. I was never really well-versed in labour laws and have been sometimes too timid to speak up for my rights. I will never go back to trying to represent myself. Thanks, Mahsa!”
- Must be over 19 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of child care experience
- Passionate about childcare
- Professional – Reliable, punctual, excellent communication skills
- Must complete a criminal record check
- Need to provide a CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Able to provide at least 2 references related to child care
- Fluent in English
Benefits of finding a Nanny job with West Coast Sitters:
- Competitive Pay! (Nanny rates range between $24 – $35/hr or more depending on the job responsibilities, childcare experience, education and skills)
- Various types of Nanny positions available (Part-time, Full-time, Long-term, Temporary, Childcare focused, Housemanager)
- We do all the negotiating with the family on your behalf and we make sure that you are happy with the job terms before accepting a position.
- On going support from our agency during the term of your contract with the family.
Benefits of joining our Babysitting team:
- It’s 100% free! With West Coast Sitters, what you make is what you keep. We do all the heavy lifting for you!
- Competitive Wages! Babysitter rates start at $21.00/hr. Rates increase depending on the number of bookings you have with us and the number of years of childcare experience.
- FLEXIBLE with your availability! We work around your schedule. Tell us your availability and we will work around it.
- We follow COVID-19 Protocols.
- Happiness is our goal! We are there for you whenever you may need us. We are a team here at West Coast Sitters, and we are committed to making sure both sides are happy and well supported.