Part Time Nanny – Upper Lonsdale $28 – $35/HR
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Part-time Nanny for two children (3yo and 5yo) in North Vancouver (Upper Lonsdale). The schedule is ANY 3x per week (10am-6pm) – Total of 24hrs per week. The rate is $28.00 – $35.00/hr, depending on experience, education and skills. BENEFITS: Commuter Benefit ($52.00 per month).
- Childcare for two boys ages 3yo and 5yo
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging in educational activities, as well as various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the children’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (tidying up after yourself and the child, child’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, throwing out the trash/recycling, organizing play areas, and tidying the children’s rooms)
North Vancouver (Upper Lonsdale)
Total of 24hrs per week
ANY 3x per week from 10am-6pm
- Commuter Benefit ($52.00/mo)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off
Sep. 18th, 2023 (Can be flexible with start date)
Rate ranges between $28 – $35 per hour. The Rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Minimum 3 years of Child Care experience
- 2-3 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency