Full Time Nanny – West Vancouver $25-$30/hr
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny for a family in West Vancouver (Caulfield Area). The schedule is Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm (40 hours per week). The rate is $25-$30/hr, depending on experience, education and skills. Commuter benefit included ($100.00/mo towards a bus pass or car expenses).
- Childcare for a 6mo old baby
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging educational activities, as well as various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the children’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (tidying up after yourself and the child, child’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, throwing out the trash/recycling, organizing play areas)
West Vancouver (Caulfield Area)
Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm (40hrs per week)
- Commuter Benefit: Car Allowance or Bus Pass (Value of $100/month)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off
July18th, 2022 (Can be flexible with start date)
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Driver’s License Preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency