Full-Time Nanny – West Vancouver
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny for a family in West Vancouver. The Schedule is M-F from 11am-7pm (40hrs/wk). The rate is $25-$26/hr, depending on your experience, education and skills. The Nanny would take care of 2 children at a time – the family have 4 children in total (19mo old twins, 3.5yo and 5yo) – One parent will help with the children as well.
- Childcare for 2 children at a time – they have 4 kids in total (19mo old twins, 3.5yo and 5yo)
- Light Housekeeping (cleaning up after yourself and the children, unload/load dishwasher, children’s laundry)
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging in various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the children’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
West Vancouver (Near Ambleside Beach)
Monday – Friday from 11am-7pm (40hrs per week)
- Monthly Bus Pass or Car Allowance (up to $100/month)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off (Guaranteed Hours)
- Transit Accessible
September or October, 2021 (Can be flexible with start date)
$25.00 – $26.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency