Full Time Nanny – West Vancouver $30-$35/hr
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny for a family in West Vancouver (British Properties – Close to Taylor way). The schedule is 5x per week, 35 hours per week. The rate is $30-$35/hr, depending on experience, education and skills. Commuter benefit included ($100.00/mo towards your commute costs).
- Childcare for three children: newborn, 3yo and 4yo (3yo and 4yo are in Full-time preschool on weekdays)
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging educational activities, as well as various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the children’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (tidying up after yourself and the child, child’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, throwing out the trash/recycling, organizing play areas)
West Vancouver (British Properties – close to Taylor Way)
5x per week (35hrs per week)
Schedule will be provided 2 weeks in advance.
- Commuter Benefit: $100/month
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off
November 1st, 2022 (Can be flexible with start date)
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Driver’s License Preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency