Full-Time Nanny – South Cambie
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny for a family in South Cambie, Vancouver. The family have three children ages 4.5yo, 7yo and 9yo. It is Child Focused Position. The Schedule is M-F from 11am-6:30pm (37.5hrs/wk). The rate is $24-$27/hr, depending on your experience, education and skills.
- Childcare for three children ages 4.5yo, 7yo, and 9yo
- Light Housekeeping (cleaning up after yourself and the children, unload/load dishwasher, children’s laundry, throwing out the trash/recycling)
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging in various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the children’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
Vancouver – West 24th Avenue
Monday – Friday from 11am-6:30pm (37.5hrs per week)
- Monthly Bus Pass or Car Allowance (up to $100/month)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off (Guaranteed Hours)
- Transit Accessible
September or October, 2021 (Can be flexible with start date)
$24.00 – $27.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency