Full-Time Nanny/Housemanager – Dunbar
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny/House Manager for a family in Dunbar, Vancouver. The family have two children ages 6mo old and 2yo. This position consists of 50% Housekeeping and 50% childcare. The schedule is Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm (40 hours per week). The rate is $26-31/hr, depending on your experience, education and skills.
- Childcare for two children ages 5mo old and 2yo.
- Housekeeping required – 50% housekeeping and 50% childcare
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the children
- Engaging in various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the child’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
Vancouver – West 24th Avenue
Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm (40hrs per week)
- Monthly Bus Pass or Car Allowance (up to $100/month)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off (Guaranteed Hours)
- Transit Accessible
September or October, 2021 (Can be flexible with start date)
$26.00 – $31.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Minimum 6 months of Housekeeping Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency