Full-Time Nanny – Edgemont Village
Ready to Apply?
West Coast Sitters is searching for a Full-time Nanny for a family in Edgemont Village (North Vancouver). The schedule is Monday – Friday from 8am-4pm (40 hours per week). The rate is $23-$26/hr, depending on your experience, education and skills.
- Childcare for 3 children (usually for 1 – 2 children at a time): 5yo, 3yo and newborn baby.
- Meal/snack prepping and cooking for the child
- Engaging educational activities, as well as various outdoor and indoor activities
- Following the child’s daily routines (activities, meals/snack, nap time, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (tidying up after yourself and the child, child’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, throwing out the trash/recycling, organizing play areas)
North Vancouver (Edgemont Village)
Monday – Friday from 8am-4pm (40hrs per week)
- Month Bus Pass or Car Allowance (Value of $100/month)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay (5 days of Sick Pay per year)
September, 2021 (Can be flexible with start date)
$23.00 – $26.00 per hour. The rate depends on your experience, education and skills.
- Must be Eligible to work in Canada
- Over 19 years old
- Minimum 2 years of Child Care experience
- 2 Childcare References
- CPR and First Aid Certificate (Required prior to hire date)
- Criminal Record Check (Required prior to hire date and paid for by the agency